Monday, July 12, 2010

Everyday Food Challenge

I always look forward to my Martha Stewart Everyday Food magazine. It's nice and compact and has great recipe ideas, all of which are relatively quick and easy. It's not a recipe book for crazy exotic food, but it has lots of great spins on classics including many healthy ideas. If you don't get this magazine, I definitely recommend it especially since it's only $10 per year!

Each issue has a "Grocery Bag" feature, in which you'll find a convenient rip-out grocery list containing ingredients for 5 quick weeknight meals. I've always wanted to try it but never got around to it until this week.

So! This week I'll be cooking the recipes from the July/August issue, although I must confess that I'm omitting one and I've already modified another so I'm cheating a little bit. I did "replace" the omitted one with another recipe from the same issue; I think it counts.

I plan to post on each of these recipes in the next week. All of the recipes can be found on her website so I don't think I'm breaking the law by posting them.... I hope. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment